This refreshing cherry gin cocktail is made with muddled cherries and mint, fresh lime juice, bitters, and simple syrup. All of which is topped with club soda and elderflower tonic water to give it some bubbles! It’s great for when you need a refresher or something to pair with a nice brunch!
- 3 black cherries, pitted
- 8–10 mint leaves
- 2 1/2 oz non-alcoholic gin
- 3/4 oz lime juice
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 2 oz club soda
- 2 oz elderflower tonic water
- Mint, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cherries and mint. Be sure to squish the cherries until completely flattened. You want to get as much of the juice out as you can.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add the gin, lime juice, bitters, and simple syrup.
- Cover and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Double strain into a highball or Collins glass filled with ice.
- Top with club soda and elderflower tonic water.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint. Enjoy!
If you prefer not to add bitters, feel free to omit them.
Keywords: cherry gin, cherry sour cocktail, non-alcoholic, virgin cocktail