This homemade cinnamon dolce latte is like a warm hug in a cup! It’s made with cinnamon and brown sugar syrup, and topped with maple whipped cream. Perfect for enjoying on a chilly, early morning!
For the Cinnamon Dolce Syrup:
- 1/4 cup (50 g) dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) water
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
For the Cinnamon Dolce Latte:
- Double shot of espresso
- 1–2 tbsp of homemade cinnamon dolce syrup
- 1 cup (250 ml) steamed milk*
For the Maple Whipped Cream:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy cream
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the brown sugar, water, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Stir occasionally until simmering and the sugar has melted (2-3 minutes). Pour into a heat proof container to cool.
- In a mug, stir together the cinnamon dolce syrup and the espresso. Pour in the steamed milk.
- With an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream and maple syrup in a bowl until thick and fluffy.
- Top the latte with the whipped cream and an extra dash of cinnamon if desired.
If you don’t have an espresso machine with a milk steamer, you can heat the milk over the stove. Just place the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Give it a good whisk until frothy and pour it into your drink.
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 309
- Sugar: 27.3 g
- Sodium: 115.5 mg
- Fat: 18.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.5 g
- Protein: 8.6 g
- Cholesterol: 58.3 mg
Keywords: cinnamon dolce latte, cinnamon dolce, cinnamon dolce latte recipe, dolce latte starbucks