This creamy cucumber salad is perfect for backyard BBQs, a light lunch, or as a base for cucumber sandwiches. Made with Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, this recipe is healthier than most cucumber salads.
- 2 English cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (30 g) red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (240 g) plain greek yogurt
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 clove garlic (1/2 tsp), minced*(see notes)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Freshly cracked pepper for topping
- In a large bowl, mix together the red onion, greek yogurt, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, dill, garlic, and salt until combined.
- Add the cucumber slices and toss to evenly coat the cucumbers. Top with freshly cracked pepper.
- Garnish with more sliced red onion and dill if desired.
Freshly minced garlic: You can use 1/4 tsp instead if you don’t like a lot of garlic flavor
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 4.4 g
- Sodium: 319.1 mg
- Fat: 3.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.9 g
- Protein: 7.1 g
- Cholesterol: 9.3 mg
Keywords: cucumber salad, cucumber dill salad, creamy cucumber salad, cucumber salad recipe, summer recipe, side dish, healthy recipe, summer salad