These Dukkah Roasted Carrots are made with a nutty spice blend and roasted in the oven until tender. They’re a simple yet flavorful side dish that goes great with any meal.
- 2 bunches baby carrots (about 20 carrots)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dukkah
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Honey, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C) and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the tops off the carrots and save for another use (like chimichurri). Cut off any thin roots at the bottom. Wash and pat dry then place on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil over top and sprinkle on the parsley, dukkah, salt, and pepper. Toss until well coated.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes* or until the carrots are tender when poked with a fork. Drizzle with honey and serve warm.
Carrot Tops: You can use the tops in place of parsley in chimchurri or in another sauce. They also make a unique cocktail garnish!
Washing: If you’re finding it difficult to get the dirt off the base of the carrots tops, use a butter knife to scrape it off while running the carrot under cold water.
Bake Time: Depending on how thick your carrots are, the bake time can vary. Ours are usually done at 25 minutes, but some may take longer.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 1.7 g
- Sodium: 151.2 mg
- Fat: 7.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.5 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
Keywords: dukkah roasted carrots, dukkah carrots