This hibiscus margarita is made with non-alcoholic spirits, fresh lime juice, and homemade hibiscus syrup. It’s sweet, slightly sour, and super refreshing on a hot summer day.
- 2 oz (60 ml) non-alcoholic tequila
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) non-alcoholic triple sec
- 3/4 oz (25 ml) fresh lime juice
- 1 oz (30 ml) homemade hibiscus simple syrup
- Kosher salt and lime zest for the rim* (see notes)
- Add salt to the rim of your glass if desired (see notes below on how to make a lime salt rim).
- Add the ingredients to a shaker filled with ice and shake for 15-20 seconds until the shaker is frosted on the outside.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a bit of lime and a dried hibiscus flower.
To make a lime salt rim, combine 1 tbsp kosher salt with the zest of 1 small lime. Take a slice of lime a run it along the rim then dip it into the salt.
If you don’t have a strainer, don’t worry. You may have bits of lime in your drink, but it shouldn’t be an issue.
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 85
- Sugar: 22.5 g
- Sodium: 18.1 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.7 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 0.1 g
Keywords: hibiscus margarita, non-alcoholic hibiscus margarita, non-alcoholic margarita, non-alcoholic drink recipe