This Non-Alcoholic Amaretto Sour is made with zero-proof spirits and has all the components of a classic cocktail minus the booze.
- 2 oz (60 ml) Lyre’s Amaretti
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) Lyre’s American Malt, or other bourbon alternative
- 3/4 oz (22.5 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 oz (7.5 ml) simple syrup
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) egg white
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 Luxardo cherry, for garnish
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- To a cocktail shaker, add the amaretti, American malt (or other bourbon alternative), lemon juice, simple syrup, egg white, and bitters. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds until foamy.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake for another 10 seconds until chilled.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice and garnish with a Luxardo cherry and a lemon twist.
You can substitute the egg white for aquafaba. Just note that it might slightly alter the flavor.
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 17.6 g
- Sodium: 40 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.1 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
Keywords: non alcoholic amaretto sour