This Non-Alcoholic Fall Sangria is made with non-alcoholic wine infused with seasonal fruits and cinnamon simple syrup. It goes perfectly with any fall or Thanksgiving meal!
Cinnamon Simple Syrup:
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) cinnamon syrup, plus the cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 Gala apple
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple
- 1 Bartlett pear
- 1/2 orange
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) apple juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) pomegranate juice
- 1 750-ml bottle non-alcoholic Surely brut wine*
- Add the sugar, water, and cinnamon sticks to a small saucepan placed over medium heat. Stir frequently until the sugar has dissolved then bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, cut the fruit into thin slices and add them to a large pitcher.
- Add 1/3 cup (80 ml) of the cooled cinnamon syrup to the pitcher along with the cinnamon sticks. Pour in the apple juice, pomegranate juice, and non-alcoholic wine.
- Stir to combine then cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or up to 48 hours. The longer it sits, the stronger the flavor.
- Serve over ice with a few slices of fruit from the pitcher.
Non-Alcoholic Wine:If you can’t find the exact brand we used, another good alternative is Noughty Sparkling Chardonnay. Just make sure it’s a brut or dry non-alcoholic wine.
We recommend making the sangria the night before so the flavors have more time to infuse.
For a bubbly option, add a few ounces of club soda or sparkling water to your drink.
If you end up with extra cinnamon syrup, store it in an airtight container in the fridge and use for cocktails or coffee drinks.
Nutrition information includes the fruit slices. If you don’t eat all the fruit, the calories and sugar content will be less.
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 34.2 g
- Sodium: 12.4 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 43.1 g
- Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
Keywords: non-alcoholic fall sangria, fall sangria