This pretty pink drink is a non-alcoholic twist on the original Floradora Cocktail. Raspberry syrup, lime juice, and ginger ale make up this refreshing drink that you can enjoy any time of the day!
- 3 oz (90 ml) non-alcoholic pink gin
- 3/4 oz (25 ml) fresh lime juice
- 3/4 oz (25 ml) raspberry simple syrup
- 4 oz (120 ml) ginger ale
- In a highball glass filled with ice, add the gin, lime juice, and raspberry simple syrup.
- Top with ginger ale, stir, and garnish with lime.
We recommend using Fever Tree ginger ale since it’s slightly less sweet than other brands. Otherwise your drink may be a bit sweeter than ours.
Don’t forget to stir your cocktail. You want to combine all the flavors so you don’t end up with all the good stuff at the bottom.
For an extra fancy flair, add a flower on top!
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 25.6 g
- Sodium: 15.2 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 31 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.1 g
Keywords: Floradora Cocktail, non alcoholic cocktail recipe, spring cocktail, non alcoholic Floradora Cocktail