This non-alcoholic la vie en rose cocktail is the quintessential Valentine’s Day drink. It’s made with alcohol-free spirits and a splash of rose and lychee syrup.
- 3 cranberries, thawed if frozen
- 1 fl oz (30 ml) non-alcoholic gin
- 1/4 fl oz (7.5 ml) lychee syrup
- 1/4 fl oz (7.5 ml) rose syrup
- 3/4 fl oz (22 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 2 fl oz (60 ml) non-alcoholic sparkling wine*
- Dried rose bud, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cranberries to release their juices.
- Add the non-alcoholic gin, lychee syrup, rose syrup, and lemon juice.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake for 15 seconds until the outside is frosty.
- Strain into a coupe glass and top with the non-alcoholic sparkling white wine. Garnish with a dried rose bud.
Use a dry zero-proof sparkling white wine like Noughty Sparkling “Chardonnay” or any alcohol free alternative labelled “brut”.
Inspired by Boucherie NYC
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 69
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 1.8 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.5 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 0.1 g
Keywords: la vie en rose cocktail, non alcoholic Valentine's Day cocktail