This Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Negroni is made with macerated strawberries and non-alcoholic spirits. It’s perfect for spring and is best enjoyed on a warm sunny day!
For the Macerated Strawberries:
- 1 cup (120 g) strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
For the Strawberry Negroni:
- 1 oz (30 ml) non-alcoholic London Dry gin
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) non-alcoholic campari
- 1 oz (30 ml) non-alcoholic sweet vermouth
- 1 oz (30 ml) macerated strawberries + their juice
- Place strawberries in a large bowl with the sugar and toss until they’re completely coated.
- Cover the bowl and let sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour. The longer they sit the softer they’ll get.
- Once the strawberries are done, fill a mixing glass with ice. Add all the ingredients and stir until chilled.
- Strain over a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a strawberry slice and enjoy!
You can make the strawberries ahead of time and store them in the fridge overnight.
Use your leftover strawberries on top of angel food cake or ice cream!
For a regular negroni, omit the strawberries and add an extra 1/2 oz (15 ml) of Campari.
Use room temperature strawberries to get more juice out of them.
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 14.3 g
- Sodium: 9.4 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.2 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 0.2 g
Keywords: strawberry negroni, non-alcoholic negroni, virgin negroni