Made with raspberry syrup and fresh lemon juice, this Clover Club cocktail is the perfect blend of sweet and sour. Plus, it’s non-alcoholic, making it perfect for any time of the day!
- 2 oz non-alcoholic gin
- 1 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 3/4 oz raspberry syrup
- 1 egg white*
- 3 fresh raspberries for garnish
- Place all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Dry shake for 30 seconds to emulsify the egg white.
- Add ice and shake again for 15-20 seconds.
- Strain over a coupe glass and garnish with fresh raspberries.
*Use 2 tbsp of bottled egg white or aquafaba in place of 1 large egg white.