This Salted Iced Honey Oat Milk Latte is a quick and delicious morning pick-me-up. It’s made with freshly pulled espresso, honey, oat milk, and a pinch of flaky sea salt to give it that extra boost of flavor!
- 2 shots freshly pulled espresso
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 pinch flaky sea salt
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) oat milk
- In a glass, mix the espresso, honey, vanilla paste, and flaky sea salt until the honey has dissolved.
- Add ice then pour over the oat milk. Stir and enjoy!
We prefer vanilla bean paste because it has a robust vanilla flavor, but you can substitute it with extract if that’s what you have on hand.
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 127
- Sugar: 17.1 g
- Sodium: 2393.2 mg
- Fat: 3.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 2.1 g
Keywords: iced honey oat milk latte, salted honey latte, salted iced honey oat milk latte