This Salted Maple Cinnamon Cold Brew is made with cinnamon maple cream seasoned with flaky sea salt and poured over cold brew coffee. It’s a great way to jumpstart your morning!
- 2 tbsp half & half
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 generous pinch flaky sea salt
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) cold brew
- In a small bowl or carafe, add the half & half, heavy cream, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt. Use a handheld milk frother to whip everything for about 1 minute until thickened.
- Pour the cold brew in a glass filled with ice then pour over the maple cream.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and flaky sea salt. Enjoy!
If you don’t have half & half, use half milk half heavy cream. That comes out to 1 tbsp of milk and 3 tbsp of heavy cream for the cold foam.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 194
- Sugar: 14.2 g
- Sodium: 422.5 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.9 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: salted maple cinnamon cold brew, salted maple cold brew, maple cold brew