These Strawberry Lavender Milkshakes are bursting with spring flavors! They’re made with fresh strawberries, dried lavender, and topped with homemade whipped cream.
For the Whipped Cream:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy cream, cold
- 1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp pure vanilla extract
For the Milkshakes:
- 8 oz (226 g) fresh strawberries, washed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) whole milk
- 1/2 tsp dried culinary lavender
- 6 large scoops (260 g/9 oz) vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam or preserves
- Make the whipped cream by adding the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to a bowl. Beat with an electric hand mixer on high speed until soft and fluffy. Set aside in the fridge.
- Wash and hull the strawberries then cut into large chunks.
- Add the strawberries, milk, dried lavender, and vanilla ice cream to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Line the inside of two glasses with 1 tbsp each of strawberry jam or preserves. Pour the milkshake into the glasses and top with the homemade whipped cream.
- Top with fresh strawberries and a sprinkle of lavender for garnish.
Chill your glasses in the freezer for at least 5-10 minutes (we like to do this first). This makes your glasses nice and frosty and will keep your milkshakes colder for longer.
For a thicker milkshake, add a bit more ice cream or replace the milk with heavy cream.
- Serving Size: 1 milkshake
- Calories: 493
- Sugar: 45.9 g
- Sodium: 104.1 mg
- Fat: 27.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 55.2 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 6.8 g
Keywords: strawberry lavender milkshakes, spring milkshake