Stay cool during the summer with this Virgin Pineapple Daiquiri. Made with fresh and frozen pineapple, lime juice, and a splash of agave nectar. It only takes 5 minutes to make so you’ll have refreshing frozen daiquiris in no time!
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 heaping cup (200 g) fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Lyre’s White Cane Spirit or cold water*
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1 tbsp agave nectar, light or amber
- Place all the ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Use a tamper tool to push everything down to make sure there are no unblended chunks.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple and a slice of lime. Enjoy!
Liquid Substitution: Lyre’s White Cane Spirit is a non-alcoholic white rum that adds complexity to the drink and makes it taste closer to the real thing (not sponsored, just love their products). If you can’t get your hands on any, you can substitute with cold water instead. If you use pineapple juice, your daiquiri might end up being too sweet.
Add the liquids to the blender first so the blade has an easier time blending the harder ingredients.
To keep your drink cooler for longer, place your glasses into the freezer for 5 minutes until frosty.
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 25.8 g
- Sodium: 5 mg
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.6 g
- Fiber: 2.6 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
Keywords: virgin pineapple daiquiri, non alcoholic, frozen, non alcoholic summer drinks, lyre's white cane spirit recipe, non alcoholic rum